Riverside Shopping Centre was constructed in 2000, and acquired by Smada Projects in 2015.
- Plans to develop the site include the construction of a brand new fuel station and convenience store, with a drive-thru food outlet adjacent.
- Development Approval was achieved July 2017, with construction to commence early 2018.
- The center, located on the prominent corner of Angus Smith Drive and Riverside Boulevard, provides dual street access and an abundance of parking.
- Agreements for Lease executed with BP and Nightowl Convenience for long term leases.
- Number of sites ranging from 60m2 to 200m2 available now for childcare, food & convenience operators